Conciliation Board

Most civil disputes are considered initially by the Conciliation
Boards (forliksråd), which are to be found in every municipality and consists of lay people

The Courts of Justice are supplemented by special courts, including the Labour Court (Arbeidsretten) and The Land Consolidation Courts (jordskiftedomstolene).

Contact and more information


Til toppen